Furniture Donation Network helps you to arrange collection and removal of your unwanted furniture. Our collection partners distribute the items they pick up to people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford good quality items, or sell them in shops to generate revenue, which benefits charity.
Booking a collection with the Furniture Donation Network is quick and easy.
- Please enter your contact number and postcode into the green box on the right. Please also enter the approximate value of the items to be collected.
- Click Go
- Enter some additional contact details.
- Upload images of the items to be collected
- Please also make sure you confirm the fire labels1 are present when asked. .
- Once you’ve added all the items to be collected click the ‘Donate’ button
Once your furniture donation has been submitted, you’ll receive an email containing a unique booking reference to quote during all communication; our collection partner will be in touch shortly afterward to agree a suitable time & date with you.
To prevent our collection partner from having a wasted journey, we cannot accept furniture donations that are not in very good or excellent condition. If our collection partners are asked to collect items that are not suitable for reuse or resale, they will not be able to take these items away. Please note that the final decision regarding condition and suitability for reuse rests with the driver or representative of the collection partner.
It really is as simple as that!
Furniture looking a bit battered and bruised…? If your furniture’s not in a good condition, please use the Bulky Waste collection service.
Thank you for donating your furniture to Furniture Donation Network!
- In all cases, for health and safety reasons, we can only accept upholstered furniture which has its original fire safety labels (Furniture and Furnishing Regs 1988) attached. If your item does not have the necessary labels, it won’t be able to be re-used, so please visit the Bulky Waste website instead.